Strip lashes are lightweight, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They are available in a variety of styles and colors that suit the individual’s skin tone and natural beauty.
Individual Lashes are used to fill in the gaps in the person’s eyelashes giving a full, natural finish. They are waterproof, weightless and permanently curled to sit comfortably with the natural lashes.
Our eyelashes are easy to
apply in 3 simple steps:
- Check fit by applying first without adhesive.
- Facing package, lash on left is for your right eye.
- Grasping corner of lash band, gently remove lash from platform.
- Now hold lash at both ends and flex a few times.
- Bring lash to eyelid and touch down at a point out from inner eye where your lashes begin to thicken.
- Drape lash along lid as close to natural lash roots as possible.
- Press in place. If lash is too long, lift and trim along outer edge.
- Remove lashes and apply a thin coating of Fashion Lash Adhesive.
- Now apply lashes.
How long you will have gorgeous eyelashes depends on how well you take care of them.
Follow these instructions for the best results:
- Do not get lashes wet for 48 hours
- Do not use sauna or tanning be for 48 hours
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
- Use only water-based makeup and makeup remover